Standard of Dress - Course and Clubhouse
Rockmount Golf Club subscribes to the codes for Standard of Dress recommendedby the Golfing Union of Ireland and the Irish Ladies’ Golf Union.
While we wish all our Members and Visitors to feel comfortable, smart dress is required on the course and in the Clubhouse at all times. Golf Shoes are required anywhere on the course, including the practice putting green.
The following items of dress are unacceptable at all times:
- Untailored shorts or sports shorts / tracksuit / leisure suit / shell suit tops or bottoms
- Football shirts
- Garments displaying prominent slogans
- Sweaters / sweatshirts without a shirt
- Sleeveless singlets or sun tops (sleeveless tops with collar are acceptable for women)
- Collarless shirts or T-shirts (collarless tops with sleeves are acceptable for women; crew- neck golf shirts are acceptable for all)
- Headgear is not permitted in the Clubhouse
- Any footwear worn on the course is not permitted in the Clubhouse (except in the locker rooms)
By Order of the Club Committee June 2010